Green Island is a beautiful 6000 year old coral cay located in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park - a premier world heritage site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Aboard Great Adventures' fast catamaran journey from Cairns, you can be there in just 45 minutes! Green Island's unique reef and rainforest environment awaits to provide the one-stop tropical island experience. Revel in an array of activities or relax and let your day unfold in this tropical paradise. Stroll through magical rainforest, laze on white coral sand beaches, swim, dive or snorkel...
With three return times from Green Island available daily (see booking options), choose your full day or half day Green Island experience.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Five (5) or seven (7) hours on Green Island (Full Day) OR two (2) hours (Half Day)
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Self Guided Eco Island Walk
- Choice of Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tour OR use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of Island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests
- Use of day visitor facilities